Friday, 21 June 2013

I FOUND HER


For once, I gave up been too skeptical. I decided to respond to her Mails. I had seen the pictures she sent to me. All of them. Elizabeth is a dish! Why on Earth should such a beauty be trapped in a refugee camp in Senegal? It's not fair and I can't stand that. So, I set out for the rescue. 'Operation get Elizabeth out’ (and get the Dollars in the Swiss account).

I made the call.                                                                        

"Hello. This is Rev. Campchurch speaking. How may I help you"?

"Hello Rev. I will like to speak to Elizabeth Monibag. I am Andropov from Choparia. I am her friend".

"Ok. Hold on for her please".

After 4 seconds, a female voice responded;

"Hi. My dear 'Andrew Paul'. I am happy you call finally. I have been waiting for your call because I have faith in you. You are my only way out and ..."

I had to cut her for she seemed to exited.

"Er... How are you today? How is Dakar"?

"It's fine. Only that I am suffering here without water, no food, no cloths, no ..."

And again I had to cut her short.

"Ok. Okay! I am here now and everything is going to be fine"

"Thank very much in the name of God"

Hmmm!

The rest of the gist was to prepare our meeting in my country.

To facilitate that, I had to pay some money to Rev. Campchurch to assist her exit. I was glad I did. To ensure my treasure comes to me, I had to.

I will spare you the legal proceedings. I don't really have a stomach for legal jargons.

Well, everything done, I met my Elizabeth. Did I hear you say 'Wow'! Yea right. I am

a champ. And yes, she is a treasure.

After claiming the Millions of Dollar from the Swiss account, we got married in a private Hall in Eko Hotel, Lagos. It had to be private. With US$7.4M in 'our' name, I no fit shout.

And the rest they say is History. We are living happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment